i broke my blog

I was online, and I discovered that you can download "skins" and apply them to your blog. It gets rid of the blogger template and gives your blog a whole cool new look.

I couldn't figure out how to get the "dashboard" "my account" "help" and stuff back to the top of my screen. I also didn't opt to save my widgets and stuff, so now my links and that are gone. Not that it's a big deal, I can still find all of you thanks to my new reader (also a very cool new feature!).

My biggest frustration - I really really want a new skin on here, but I know absolutely NOTHING about mucking around with the HTML. ugh.

Be prepared to see my blog in a state of upheaval until I figure this out.

Oh yeah, and there are about 98 new posts today so keep going.

Comments

Candice said…
Wow, this template is purdy!
Ange said…
Pretty! I really like it!
Sonya said…
Where are you finding these? My blog is way overdue for an update!
Tiffany said…
Just punch "blogger" and "template" and "free" into google. Set it to images so you don't have to go into each website. There were some even cooler ones, but I couldn't figure them out. Even this one I can't get the navigation bar to work. I think I may just forget about it, and make a link to my dashboard on the side. It's a more roundabout way, but it'll still get me where I'm going!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense