school time

I finally got the phone call from the school division office, and am now on the sub list! Pretty exciting! I even have jobs lined up already. Okay, so they're all for junior high, which is sort of the bane of my existence, but work is work! I even went yesterday and bought some new clothes, so I should be all set. The sales lady was crazy and I ended up buying way too much stuff, but Steven figures it's fine so who am I to argue my husband?

Steven's still looking for a job. Thanks to his wonderful sister Jan who helped him out in a pinch and let him work at Boston Pizza for her. He really likes it, but needs something a little more financially viable for our family.

Okay, really haven't got much to say here. This is probably my most boring blog, so I apologize to those of you who have to read it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense