where is everybody?


I seriously need my friends to start blogging, or do more stuff on facebook or something. I'm getting all addicted to this stuff, and now I've caught up on everyone's facebooks and blogs! It's getting a little boring on this thing. You can tell, since this is my 3rd blog today.

It is very appreciated when people write stuff, so please do! If by chance you are reading this for the first time, and you have a blog, let me know! I'll stick it in my links so fast it'll make your head spin!

I added a picture of my mom and Jordan, because it's cute and I haven't posted any pictures in a while. It really has nothing to do with trying to guilt everybody into keeping me entertained.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense