about me

NAME: Tiffany

1. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds
2. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT A THEATER? No Reservations
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE T. V. SHOW? Grey’s Anatomy
4. WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? A slice of Greek Pizza
5. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Lynnette
6. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Peas and Beans
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Blue
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD AT THE MOMENT? “Goodbye Alice in Wonderland” - Jewel
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? A Cavalier
10. FAVORITE LUNCH? Anything I don’t have to prepare myself!
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS IN PEOPLE DO YOU DISLIKE? Being too hard on yourself.
12. MY FAVORITE PAST-TIME IS: Reading or watching movies
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Anywhere with Steven
14. TO WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE? Anywhere between Austin and Portage, in the country in a big bright farmhouse.
15. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? My 18th, that was a fun birthday year, right Leigh Ann and Phil?
16. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Gymnastics
17. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Depends who’s reading it!
18. GOAL YOU HAVE FOR YOURSELF? To get my kids’ photo albums up to date
19. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? September 9th
20. ANY FAMOUS PEOPLE SHARE YOUR BIRTHDAY? Steven and I have the same birthday. And P!NK’s is on the 8th, that’s pretty close!
21. HOW MANY WEDDINGS HAVE YOU BEEN IN, INCLUDING YOUR OWN ? I stood up for Ange & Jeff, and Sonya & Devin. I was a candle-lighter for Melody Holmes. I don’t remember any other ones, maybe Marie’s?
22. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON? Used to be a night person, but now I have to go to bed because the kiddies are up bright and early.
23. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 9 or 10
24. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? I start subbing this week for the school division. That’s pretty exciting. There may be more news coming up, but you’ll have to wait to find out! And no, I’m not pregnant.
25. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A veterinarian.
26. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Pretty darn good.
27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Wunderbar
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PLANT OR FLOWER? I like lilies. I also like any flower in yellow!
29. WHAT DAY ON THE CALENDAR ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO? Christmas. I’m getting an awesome Christmas present this year. See question 24!
30. WHERE IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE EVER BEEN FROM HOME? Vancouver, BC
31. A SMALL THING YOU REALLY ENJOY? Getting a letter in the mail.
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? Outlander
33. WHAT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF? My family
34. WHAT MAKES YOU CRINGE? Spiders
35. IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Write a novel.
36. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THAT YOU WILL VISIT AGAIN? Oakbank
37. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THAT YOU WILL NEVER VISIT AGAIN? Probably Denver Colorado
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? Princess Bride or Ever After
39. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU MADE SMILE TODAY? Three
40. WHEN YOU LOOK AT THE WORLD, WHAT DO YOU SEE? Possibility
41. CATS OR DOGS? Dogs. But not in my house.
42. GOOD OR BAD? I’m pretty good.
43. SOMETHING PEOPLE PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU? I’m actually pretty shy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense