santa on my street, in the morning, on a school day - could it be?

The other day, the kids were up at the happy bright hour of 7am. Actually, they were probably up earlier, but the GoodNight Lite keeps them in their beds (somewhat). I was in the kitchen making toast and grumbling through my morning. The kids were in the living room watching t.v.

Then Jordan yelled "Tennyson, look out the window! It's Santa!"

I could hear the thumping of little feet as he ran to join her. Jordan's yelling "Mommy! Come and look, it's Santa! Santa from the parade!"

I figured one of the neighbors had set up an impressive front yard display, and told them I'd come in a minute to see. I could hear them both yelling hi Santa and banging on the windows. Then Jordan yelled "No Tennyson, keep looking, he's leaving!"

Leaving? Okay, now I was really curious. Why would someone be out Santa-ing about on my street at 7 in the morning more than a week before Christmas? I dropped what I was doing and headed to the living room window.

Bet you can't guess in a million years what they were looking at.

Comments

Candice said…
I'm not sure, but I think I need to know!
Ange said…
Please, do tell!
Bev said…
Ok...what were they looking at??

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense