December 24th

Christmas is only ONE sleep away. Can you believe the amount of time we put into Christmas only to have it fly by like The Flash? Or The Streak? Me neither. I also cannot believe that although Christmas is only one sleep away, we will be having our second family gathering today. By the time Christmas morning arrives, it's already 2/3 over. Crazy stuff.

I think I'm actually ready. I've wrapped my gifts . . . oh wait, I still have to go shopping for ingredients to make the dessert I'm going to bring today. I also have to pick up pictures from the photo lab at Walmart, also for today. Okay, so I'm not entirely ready. I'm sure I can do all of that stuff by 1 o'clock, right?

Comments

Naomi said…
Are we ever really ready?
Tiffany said…
You know, I'm going to say no. I agree. I think that we just do what we can and at some point have to admit that it's good enough and stop worrying about it!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense