two truths and a lie

1. I can hold my breath underwater for almost three minutes. I have yet to join a swim team or sport where I can put this to use.

2. I was born with a hole in my heart. My mom was devastated when she found out she'd have to fly with me to Toronto to have heart surgery.

3. I made my on-stage theatrical debut in the high school musical rendition of Mission Impossible. From there I disappeared into obscurity, but will always have the memories.


What do you think? Spot the lie?

Comments

Q&L said…
hmmm..now I'm going to sound mean if I say 2 was a lie...the sentence is worded funny... Your Mom was devastated you had a hole in your heart? Not that she would have to fly to Toronto? :)
Naomi said…
I agree, number 2 is a lie. I'm sure in the 25 years I've known you, that might have come up in conversation. I know number 3 is correct, as I was apart of that event! (Good times!!) As far as number 1 goes, I can see you practicing that, maybe you ought to join a swim team
Sonya said…
I'm going to go with #2.
Candice said…
I'm with Lyla on this one. You always choose your words so wisely...
Ange said…
I am 100% sure the answer is #1!

3 minutes would be impressive! :)
Ange said…
Are you going to tell us the truth?

Or did I miss that somewhere.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense