my next writing project

You'd think after a month of relentless pressure to blog daily, that I'd take the next few days off. Instead, this is my second post today.

This month is National Novel Writing Month. I've decided to give it a go again this year. Last year I started, but didn't finish. I may have started late even. This year I've decided to give it a go again. Today on the way to Winnipeg and back I thought about what the heck I was going to write about.

I've got it. It's going to be a Gothic-style novel. I've got some of my plot figured out, a few characters decided on, my narrator, etc. I was actually driving home when I started working it out, and much to Steven's dismay I pulled over and made him drive so I could write some stuff down before I forgot it.

Do I want to share it? I don't know. It's probably going to be pretty dumb. I think I'll have more luck actually writing with it without worrying what people are thinking. I may share it in chunks after I finish. We'll see.

If anyone else is tempted to try their hand at writing a novel, let me know and we'll be friends on the NaNoWriMo site!

I'd also like to thank the people who are voting FOR my purchase of the fancy schmancy night light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense