the pantry closet

The pantry closet has been the bane of my kitchen existence for some time now. It kind of turned into junk drawer meets catch all meets black hole meets confiscated items meets "we have nowhere else to store this crap so let's cram it in here and shut the door really fast so nothing falls out" closet. Why didn't I just tidy it up sooner? Well, I don't know. Probably because it seemed like a big job, and I was pregnant and tired for the last five years and was proud of myself some days for just making it through lunch.

I'm going to use this pregnancy forever, so get used to it.

Anyway, this is the before shot:


And this is the after shot:


Hallelujah.

***

By the way, did you notice all our games? I love playing games. If anyone ever wants to play one and I haven't invited you yet and you're not offended by my lack of invitations just invite yourself over!!

Comments

Sonya said…
I love posts like this. Motivate me to the do the same. Maybe I'll do a similar post soon!!
Tiffany said…
Wait until I clean out the dungeon!
Q&L said…
i won't hold my breath for the dungeon post, cause i'm sure there are spiders in there, many, many spiders just waiting to lunge at you...hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense