i bet you want to know about the worm . . .

. . . cuz it was awesome!

My brother and I were standing in a ditch full of water.

You know, there seem to be a few similar themes running through some of my memories. Ditches full of water could pop up a lot if I let them.

My brother and I were standing in a ditch full of water. It wasn't a ditch really, it was more of a low spot in the middle of town, next to the laundromat, across from my house. There were weeds and reeds and it probably stunk during the time of year it was filled with sludgy slimy water. You had to pick your way through and try not to slip on the algae on the bottom. Definitely a place for kids to muck about.

At least there weren't any leeches. Once we found a turtle. Weren't really sure how it found it's way in there. Whatever.

My brother and I were standing in a ditch full of water. We had a length of black pipe. It was flexible. PVC or something. We each held one end. He put his end to his ear, I whispered something into my end.

We never had walkie talkies. It was very sad.

I told him to say something to me. He put his mouth to his end and started to whisper. I dropped a worm in my end and blew in it with all my might. "Something" went through the pipe, into his mouth and fell victim to his gag and swallow.

Heh heh heh.

Comments

Jen said…
Haha!What a terrible sister. Hee!
Tiffany said…
I know!

Sometimes, when my kids are a little horrible to each other, I entirely understand!
Q&L said…
that's mean, how do you think of these things!!? :)
Pammie Joy said…
That's the funniest thing I've heard in at least a week! hahahahahaa!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's