my baby's a sucky

It's true! Steven says she's a weenie. Don't get me wrong, we love her to bits, and she's freakin' adorable with those blue eyes and those big full baby lips and her ever softening cheeks, thighs and baby belly, but she's kind of a sucky.

Elliot does not like to be put down. She'll tolerate it at times if her tummy is full, she's burped, she's got a clean bum and there's no pooing left to be done, but even then it's only for a moment. Once she figures out that she's been laying on her own for a couple of minutes and maybe just maybe I'm not coming right back to pick her back up the crying starts.

Even when she's being held, it very often takes a lot of jiggling, bouncing and entertaining to keep little miss princess happy.

I should probably get some pictures on here, but that would mean I'd have to put her down for a sec to grab the camera, and then the wailing would start again. Maybe I should just take some pictures of her wailing.

Comments

Q&L said…
it's your last one, right??? :)
Tiffany said…
it IS DEFINITELY my last one!
I love them all, wouldn't trade any of them, but this is about all I can handle!
Lora said…
all babies suck! They are the worst! I'm sorry to hear yours is the suckiest of your bunch.

This too shall pass, I promise

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense