along came a spider

Tonight I went to take out the compost. I had lots. I dumped the first bucket into the compost bin and noticed a spider dangling by it's little evil thread. I jumped back. It sailed through the air after me.

I'd rather have it on me than attached to a string which is attached to me.

Ever see the movie Ever After? The scene where the sister finds out the prince has been dating Danielle? You know, she jumps up and waves her arms and freaks out just a little and then tells the queen that there was a bee?

I did not look like that.

The rest of the compost came back to the front step with me and is now waiting for Steven.

Comments

Candice said…
There was a large (live and crawling) tarantula on the wall during one of my meetings in Ecuador.


Just a little distracting.
Tiffany said…
Holy Freeholas!! I might have been on the first plane back home - with or without my stuff!

Really glad it didn't eat you.

:)

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense