i'm totally bored

I admit it. I'm one of those losers who really likes her spouse. When he's not home? I'm instantly bored. Kinda lonely. A little pouty. I confess.

Someone should just show up here with a movie. Even a shitty one would do. Maybe don't look at the floor, I haven't vacuumed it in about a week and a half. It's shameful. I'll have to smarten up a little once Elliot starts crawling and eating every random thing she can get her little pincher fingers on!

My kids are reaching their arms into the recesses of the couch and finding "treasure". I would never have the nerve. I hate basement furniture, I'm convinced that there are things down in there just waiting for my hand to dangle in. I don't even like sitting right against the crack between the back of the couch and the sitting part.

Realistically I know it's probably not a huge problem, or else I (probably) wouldn't let my kids do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

MIA