the thing about honey dill sauce

. . . is that it is delicious! Mmmm, scrumptious in every way. I used to think it was just for chicken fingers, but did you know that you can pour it all over your fries too?

Watch it as it trickles over the pile of fries, puddling in the low spots for extra dipping.

The other night I went out for dinner with Steven, the kids and a bunch of relatives for an anniversary celebration. I ordered chicken fingers and fries for the kids to share. When they didn't eat their sauce, I used it to soak my french fries in. Then I ate their leftover chicken fingers. It was not my fault, it was the honey dill sauce's fault.

It's making me seriously think about scrapping the diet for tonight and ordering in . . .

Comments

Ange said…
You're too funny!
Sonya said…
We eat honey dill with pizza or italian bread. If I don't make it Devin asks where it is. Take some liquid honey, add some mayo and lots of dill. Yummo!
Candice said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said…
On pizza eh? I think I might be an easy sell on that one! I'll be sure to make it next time Ange comes over!
Candice said…
It moved, I saw it!
Tiffany said…
It did move! Thanks for noticing! lol. I'm getting back on the wagon. I was on such a good, healthy kick before Christmas and I've had a hard time getting the motivation back. The last couple of days though have been good.
Ange said…
I'm so dumb! I wasn't sure what moved.

Way to go!
Tiffany said…
Thanks! I was wondering if people would be confused by that!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon