Resolutions

It's New Year's Resolution time again! I think that in honour of the blog-world, we should all post a resolution or two. I'm calling out Ange, Lyla, Tom, Candice, Heather, Sonya and Steven on this one. Pretty much everyone who has a blog that I read!

Let's have some rules, or at least one main one. NOBODY is allowed to put "I resolve to lose a bunch of weight, therefore making myself slimmer, sexier and somehow a better person." Seriously, losing weight does not make our lives better so let's not list that okay?? Personally, I don't read all your blogs hoping against hope that you'll just slim down a little so that you're more interesting! We're all fantastic as we are.

Wow, what a pep talk!

My resolutions:
  1. Learn to play the piano. Kind of convenient that I got lessons for Christmas.
  2. Limit the tv that the kids watch. This is not so that I can watch more. I want it off, kids and parents included!
  3. Set aside time each day to do something with the kids. Schedule it in if need be. No waiting for her to come begging to paint or colour. Not that I want to schedule each moment of their day, free and independent play is important too!
  4. Biggie: Get more sleep. I stay up way too late sometimes.
  5. Find more patience.

That's about it. Not that I couldn't find WAY more stuff to improve upon this year, but this is my little list that has come to mind in the last couple of days!

Now you spill! I'll totally be checking out everyone's blogs in the next couple of days to see what you all come up with.

No, I will not resolve to be less bossy.

Comments

Sonya said…
Oh sure. Pressure me to make my resolutions public. Fine, you win. But I have a resolution for YOU! Put a recipe or two on our recipe blog - it's kinda lonely over there!
Tiffany said…
I know, I know, poor lonely recipe blog. I was actually reading the ingredients on that last recipe on there and I know that Christmas is done, but I kind of REALLY want to make that!
Tiffany said…
I meant the score toffee chocolate bar, but the broccoli casserole looks pretty good too!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense