no i will NOT post a before picture

It's official. I'm a heavyweight. I should really take up a heavyweight sport. Maybe women's sumo wrestling. I can picture the look on my mom's face now. She'd be so proud.

If you'll notice the ticker on the right of this screen, you'll see that I joined My Fitness Pal. You can click it if you're interested in the website - not my website, one of your own. It's suggested a skimpy, scrawny daily diet of 1770 calories. Apparently the internet thinks I'm fat too! I managed to stay under yesterday. I was pretty proud of myself, until I woke up at 3 to feed the baby and then lay awake for the next hour because I was so frickin hungry! It's okay, I'll get used to it. I figure I have to diet because I don't have a lot of time during the day to exercise, and by the time the kids go to bed at 8 or 8:15 I have no motivation to slap in the aerobics tape.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Ange said…
You are not a heavyweight. You look really good!
Q&L said…
35 lbs?? are you sure?? there will be nothing left
Anonymous said…
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it say 36 the other day???


:)
Tiffany said…
Lyla - that's the idea!
And yes, it did say 36 the other day. But that was days ago! By now it should be 4. lol.
Heather said…
You always look so great. I have a hard time believing you have 35 lbs to lose. You sure don't look like it. I know how important it is to support friends so Good Luck!!! You can do it!!
Sonya said…
I hope you remember that nursing requires extra calories!
Tiffany said…
I'll take the nursing thing in mind when I "accidentally" nibble a little extra out of the pot when my plate is empty!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense