have you written a book today?

It's funny how we see ourselves in a totally different light than others do. Thanks to everyone who apparently doesn't think I'm sumo-wrestler material. Not that I don't still want to skinny-up a little!

Totally unrelated:

Did you know that November is National Novel Writing Month? Me neither. Steven knew, but he apparently always forgets until the middle of the month. It's not about getting published, or writing anything that anyone would want to read more than a few lines of. The entire point is just to let the words flow and try and beat the clock, and write 50,000 words in the month of November.

Since there are only 17 days left in November, we decided to do our own competition. If either of us actually finishes a 50,000 word story in the next 25 days or so (we started a few days ago), the winner gets to pick a movie and a restaurant of her choice (i'm assuming the win already) and gets an entire 3 day weekend with no diaper changing.

Dinner and a movie? Peanuts really, I could talk him into something like that without having to do this work.
However, no diapers for a whole weekend? With two babies? I'm in!

Wish me luck!

Comments

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! Did your ticker just drop 4 pounds?????
Anonymous said…
Coordinator? Why the heck is it saying coordinator? It's Candice, Candice!
Tiffany said…
Yes it did just drop 4 pounds!
Ange said…
I know you can do this challenge. I see the amount of writing Steven has done on his blog so I'm pretty confident you can win this one. Although, don't tell him I said that. It may just motivate him.

3 days, no diapers? That would be great especially with 2 kids. Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense