mild complaining, my apologies

I was upstairs, feeding my kids breakfast, and I had this entire post idea in my head. I was planning on coming down here and writing it when I had a minute.

Now I don't remember it. This tends to be a trend these days. I have the memory of a goldfish. It's not that I don't want to blog, I just can't remember the good stuff when I sit at the computer! I even have the kids all occupied cleaning up the toy room next to me. I'm sure that if I went to check on them right now they'd be cleaning, and not climbing over the baby gate, eating chalk, or taking out more toys. Actually, I know they're not taking out more toys, because they're already all out.

Remember when I said that I walked usually 6 miles a day, 6 days a week? I should never write these things. I think that my body has suddenly realized it's pregnant. As if the big expanding belly and the heartburn didn't alert it any earlier. The other day as I was just past the five mile mark I suddenly realized that I was veering across the sidewalk, my head lighter than air. I had to stop for a few minutes until the dizzies went away. Then, I felt over-the-top tired and crappy all weekend. I accomplished nothing. I took Sunday off from walking. I never take Sundays off. I suddenly can't sleep again. How can I sleep so well for so long, and then over night I'm sore and creaky and can't sleep? And apparently can't walk. Ha. I'll show you body.

I know I could use this as an excuse to totally slack for the next 7 weeks and 1 day (hopefully less), but it's making me mad. I was feeling so good! I'm wondering if the heat has anything to do with it, or maybe the fact that . . . I completely forget what I was going to write.

See!! I'm falling apart!

Oh yeah - I did go to bed later last week, almost every day. That could be part of it. It also coincides with the doc telling me my iron was low and prescribing three iron pills a day, but I think more iron is supposed to equal more energy.

Whatever.

I'm going to go to bed early and get up and walk again tomorrow. I skipped today. Maybe I'll eat before I go.

This post is entirely boring. heh heh heh. Suckers. I'm sure the one I had in my head this morning was really really entertaining. But I don't remember it.

I have the memory of a goldfish. Just ask either of my two kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense