happy mother's day

Mitchell refuses to say Mommy. He says Mama, or Nonny. All day I hear Nonny, Nonny, Nonny. I'll take it. He's an angel. He loves to hug and kiss, and if I say "I love you" at the end of the hug, he says "uvvoooo" and hugs and kisses me all over again.

Tennyson wants to be a fireman so he can climb the big ladder and pick me flowers from in the trees. He came up with this on his own, and brings it up almost daily for the past few days. He's entirely serious. It's awesome.

Jordan brings me leaves, flowers, dandelions, etc. from outside constantly. She loves giving me things. Everything she colours, paints, or glues at nursery school says "To Mommy" and "Jordan" on it. The other day it was a picture of the two of us under a rainbow. You should have seen her face the first day she wrote Mommy on something. It was like Christmas for her, she couldn't wait to show me. She folded it up and put it in a special envelope and was practically bouncing when I opened it.

I'm so blessed.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense