baseball and baby rooms

I painted the girls' room over the weekend. Alright, to be honest, I decided we were going to paint, and then I painted a bit, and then I sort of let Steven take over. I'm pooped by the afternoon.

I made sure to make jokes about how lazy he was when he asked me to pour him some more paint or move out of his way. I'm sure it was much appreciated.

The room rocks, by the way. I'll have to put some pictures on here soon. It's very pink, but still rocks.


I am having rotten bouts of heart burn today. I'm sure the 600ml coke I just drank had nothing to do with it. I'm blaming the baby - and more importantly, Steven, for putting it in there.



Jordan and Tennyson had their first baseball game tonight. They've had some practices, but not a game yet. I shouldn't say game, I should say "game". It was interesting. Imagine trying to get a bunch of preschoolers to pay attention between batters. Good thing they're all so dang cute. It wouldn't have been so bad if the other team hadn't been slightly more hard core than ours.

Need some pictures of that too. I'm such a good mom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's