33 week doc visit

Today I went to see the doctor. Usually he asks me how I'm doing and I say fine. Today I gave him a list of grievances - you know, dizzy spells, not sleeping, feeling like poopoocaca for the last few days.

He said that was good, because the baby was growing.

Apparently I'm not nearly as scary as I thought. I was going to haul out my inner bitch, but to be honest, as much as I sound all tough on here, my inner bitch is kind of a pussy in real life.

To help me out, he upped my iron intake even more. I'm so excited to add "major constipation" to my list of grievances.

Comments

Q&L said…
did he put you on an iron pill, or just tell you to eat more iron-y food sources? pah-shah, i've lived with you, you're not that tough!! haha, just a little testy when it comes to dishes or washrooms being cleaned :)
Tiffany said…
I could still give you pointers if you'd like! lol

I was actually taking three of these off-the-shelf iron pills a day for the last week or so, and yesterday he hauled out the big guns and told me to switch to those. Can't wait to see the havoc it wreaks on my system!

I don't even want to know what kinds of foods are high in iron. Probably gross stuff.
Q&L said…
kinda strange that he just puts you on the iron pills, i guess he wants the iron there yesterday! my Doc, years ago when I was low, gave me the pamphlet, which lists all the foods, lots of veggies :)
Tiffany said…
Well, I guess the blood test results said that I had basically no iron at all. I don't know how that's possible. He was quite worried about it!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon