not me! monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

*****

This past week I did not leave the baby in the van at a friend's house when I went back into the house to wash Tennyson's hands. Because he did not fall into a puddle while playing unsupervised in the driveway. I also did not just put him to bed without bathing him when we got home.

I did not let my kids run around the yard with no shoes, socks or jackets on.

I also did not feed my kids about a dozen cookies in the two day span following Tennyson's birthday parties. It wouldn't have mattered though, because I did not let them eat cake instead of dinner at those parties.

I did not pretend not to notice the poo aura surrounding Tennyson and Mitchell a dozen times. I would not leave those messes for my husband to discover.

I did not buy my son finger paint for his birthday only to avoid using them. That would not help to develop creativity and family bonding.

I did not eat a box of granola bars by myself in 24 hours (or less). Although it would be okay, because I did not take a week off of exercising and I certainly did not eat cake all week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon