happy anniversary

Alright, I won't get too sappy.

Steven and I have been married for five years. In those five years we have survived accomplished the following:

  • three kids
  • two houses
  • one university degree (me)
  • one franchise (him)
  • surgery (me)
  • multiple vehicles!

There is much much more - these are just the biggies.

Steven - I have enjoyed the last five years as your wife, partner, best friend, mother of your children. Thank you for your time, your patience, your laugh, your unique sense of humor. Thank you for getting me. Thank you for our children, our home, our life. Thank you for letting me be me, for putting up with the ups and downs. Thank you for loving me truly and deeply every day because of and in spite of everything! I can't wait to see what the next five will bring, and the five after that...

Love you forever.

Comments

Lora said…
happy anniversary!!
Candice said…
Happy anniversary!
Tiffany said…
Thanks all! It was great. I love dates.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

MIA