I've begun to notice that some blogs seem to have an actual purpose.

Not mine. I have no goals that I'm plotting out through this blog. I have no hobbies that I share. I think I just like to be on the computer and this gives me something to do when facebook dries up. I also like writing stuff down about my kids. I've thought lately that I should start keeping journals. We'll see. Of course, my first hangup is that I want to find some cute journal-type books, and make sure that I buy subsequent ones that match. Of course I can't start until that happens.

I'm so excusey.

***

I'm currently reading Eat, Pray, Love. It's very nicely written, and I'm enjoying it, but I find that I have to keep taking breaks from it to read other books. It's a little too . . . something. I can't even explain it. It's very interesting though, and it kind of makes me want to take up meditation. I need to relax. Focus. That sort of thing.

That's all I've got.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense