orange puree

I made the orange puree (carrots and sweet potatoes) this afternoon too. It'll also be snuck onto my pizza sauce tonight. Not bad - a pizza that contains sweet potatoes, carrots and white beans that nobody knows about. Suckers. Not to mention that I'm going to top it with chicken breast, feta cheese, regular cheese, mushrooms and green peppers. Mmmm.

Maybe I'll make Steven sleep on the couch.

Oh right, the orange puree. I made the orange puree, and Jordan hovered the whole time and watched me blender up the potatoes and carrots. Then she begged to have some, so I served her up a bowl of warm, sweet veggies. She devoured it, and licked her fingers clean when she was done. Obviously I won't have to be so sneaky where she's concerned.

It's more Mr. "Veggies Don't Enter My Body" Mitchell that I'm thinking of.

Comments

Q&L said…
are you using a recipe book for sneaky veg tricks or web??
Tiffany said…
I bought a cookbook called "The Sneaky Chef." It's a way to add veggies into everyday foods that kids like already.

Yesterday I put the white bean puree into the kids mac and cheese at lunch. They had no idea!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense