house keeping

Today is the day I'm going to start making the kids clean the basement before they get to come up for dinner. I'm going to be fair about it. Supper is usually 5:20 or so, sometimes as late as 6:00, so I think I'll start going down there at 4:30 and telling them it's time to clean up. They can go back down after supper if they want and pull toys out again, it's not like they're not allowed to play with them, but this way they'll all be cleaned up once a day and the basement won't get so messy anymore.

***

My friend Candice has suggested a month of blogging each and every day. I'm up for it. I suggested October. I'm hoping that the odd picture post counts!

Anyone else in?

Comments

Patkau Life said…
I will try. Sounds like fun.

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense