meh

I completely intend to blog again soon. After all, my life is full of interesting tid-bits (what we had for dinner, whether or not I mopped, if today was a hair-washing day or not, etc.), and my kids are above-average cute.

Did I mention the kids? 'Cause they really are cute. Even when they're naughty, they're naughty in a cute way. So many times I catch them doing naughty things and I scold them appropriately while trying not to laugh, then I call my mom up and have a good little chuckle about it with her. She loves the kid stories. I love my mom so I oblige. I think the people she works with know more about my kids than some of our own relatives - being that they actually ask her what's new with the grand kids and she passes this stuff on. I gotta keep her in the know, you know?

Off to bed. After I clear all the clean laundry off it. But that's an entirely different post. Okay, not really, it's really quite boring.

Hope you're all having a great night!

Comments

quinnandlyla said…
How's the bunny dilemma coming along? I think its clear what you SHOULD do or not do...haha
We had bunnies growing up, they reproduced, but our dog or cat at most of the little ones...I probably just disgusted half your audience and they may never come read your blog again...oops
but seriously, it was a poopy mess, even outside. we had their cages set on the edge of our wooded area on our property, so we still had to move the poo once it got to a certain "depth", but it wasn't in our playing area, so not such a big deal. One of our bunnies lived in the tree fort (true story), the fort had a patio and a little hut, yep he lived up there, he was my favorite, then he died of a tumor...sad day for me.
They are cute tho, but maybe wait til you move out to the country. (why not a puppy?)
Q&L said…
i thought of a name for your girl, Rosella.
Tiffany said…
Actually, we have a girls name!! But it's a surprise, so you'll have to wait until July to find out!
Q&L said…
ok...that was supposed to be a joke Tiffany, c'mon!! :) Maybe just throw Rosella as another middle name...no...??
Tiffany said…
I was hoping you were kidding, but one can never tell with these things! Actually, we were planning on naming the baby Rosella Lyla Ann V. if that's okay with you...
Q&L said…
now that's a good idea!! beautiful haha :)

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

MIA