huge dead snake!

Comments

Candice said…
k, that was scary!!!
Sonya said…
Thanks a lot. I just messed myself.
Tiffany said…
Oops, I had no IDEA that it would frighten you . . .
Q&L said…
I have learned, never, ever, EVER open anything from Tiffany that says anything about snakes or spiders. C'mon girls, no more falling for Tiffany's antics!
(p.s. Baby has not come out yet)
Tiffany said…
Hey Lyla Ann, no warning people against my antics!! It's no fun if nobody "messes themselves".

lol
Heather said…
I'm protesting!! I didn't watch it because Sheldon sent me this email a while ago and he watched me watch it!! Let's just say the neighbors could hear me scream and I couldn't sleep very well that night!! I HATE snakes to begin with and I didn't talk to Sheldon for a week because of his dirty little trick!!! YUCK!!!!

If you haven't watched it yet, DON'T!!! You'll have neightmares for a week!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense