blech

Jordan threw up last night from 8pm until close to 4 this morning. It sucks. She was white as a ghost, and shaking, and dry heaving like crazy. It sucks watching your little girl wretch and dry heave and wish you could snap her out of it but there's nothing to be done.

When I was a kid I used to cry before I threw up, during, and after. I hate being sick. Still do, although I hold the tears at bay these days.

Jordan? Not one tear.

Last night she was snuggled up on Steven's chest looking like death warmed over. I sat beside him and put my face on his chest inches from hers.

"Don't puke on me" I whispered.

With an evil smile and a mischievous twinkle her her eye she opens her mouth and says "Blech" and pretends to throw up on me. Then she giggled.

"You better not throw up on Daddy," Daddy says.

Jordan pulls the neck of his shirt down, grinning, sticks her face in the opening and says "Blech" while pretending to throw up on him. Then she laughs.

She'd thrown up a number of times already. I applaud that she maintained a sense of humor.

Jordan's awesome.

Comments

Ange said…
Um are you copying me?

Cute story. That's great that she could still find something funny even when she felt yucky. Poor girl.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's