Caden Quinn Bogusky

A picture! It's a picture! I totally stole this from the proud papa's facebook page, because, sadly I have not seen the baby yet. Reports have it that Mommy, Daddy and Baby are home and doing fine, and are expecting a small group of family yet today. Ange and I are going to pounce on them in the next few days - I'm so excited!

He's a beautiful baby guys - can't wait to meet him in person!

In other news - did you know that my friend Sonya is up the stump? :) Very excited for her too!
(Hey - if my grandpa q can use the expression, I can too!)

Original Post:

I just want to congratulate Quinn & Lyla on the birth of their new little son Caden!

He was born yesterday morning. I haven't seen him yet, but I can't wait! When I do there will be a picture or two here for sure!

Congrats guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's