redirecting

Okay, so I'm reading my last post, and my comments, and I'm starting to realize that everyone is feeling bad for me. Now I feel bad that I illicited sympathy with my ramblings the other day.

I apologize.

Please send your prayers and thoughts to my cousin Vanessa - she needs them, not me.

Unfortunately I don't really have big updates on her condition. She's still heavily sedated. I think they tried to lift her out of it the other day and she panicked so they put her back under.

I've been thinking of her lots lately and I hope she's going to start recovering soon.

Comments

Heather said…
We all go through rough times. Don't feel bad for having a "bad day". We are all thinking about Vanessa and hope her recovory will be begin soon.
Ange said…
Yes, don't feel bad. It affects a lot of people when stuff like this happens. It's been rough. We are thinking of her and praying for her.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

MIA