more on ziplining - but not too much

Well, we're all okay. I know, I know - there would have been way more intrigue if someone had plummeted into a valley and become impaled on the top of a tree, but seriously, do we really need those things to happen just to beef up our blog topics?

I think not.

It was lots of fun though. The best part was being one of the first to zip down a cable so you could see the impressions on the faces of people who came flying in for a not-so-gentle landing. Priceless. I don't actually have pictures. I didn't bring my camera because I was afraid I'd drop it into the abyss. There were lots of pictures taken by some of the others and I'm planning on plagiarizing a few as soon as they show up on facebook, so just hold your horses!

Heading off to bed.
I'm old.

Comments

Sonya said…
Glad to hear you made it back safe and sound. Looking forward to seeing some pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

MIA