the latest meme

Stolen from Lora.

First the rules:

1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog. Replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, and add one more question of your own.

2. Tag other people.

Now the questions:

What are you wearing today? This morning I was wearing my cute short(ish) shorts. I then put on a cute little green tank top but I thought it showed a little too much cleavage for the local playground. Then I switched to a pink tank top because Jordan was wearing all pink stuff (even her underwear, she'd have you know) and I wanted to match her. My pink tank top was a little irritating on my sunburned back so I traded that in for a purple t-shirt. Much to Jordan's dismay.

What's for dinner? Lasagna. I must say I make excellent lasagna. Top it off with some garlic bread, and some salad and cheese buns supplied by my mom and a delicious meal was had by all! Let's not mention the Smartie Ice Cream.

What would you eat for your last meal? Honey garlic ribs, fettuccine Alfredo and Caesar salad. Maybe a Caesar drink to wash it all down. Definitely some kind of dessert. The type of dessert would depend on my mood for the day.

What relaxes you most? Reading.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be? snorkeling.

What language do you want to learn? None really. For a while I thought it would be cool to learn Spanish, but nobody I know speaks Spanish. I think people would think I was really crazy if I started talking to myself in a different language.

What do you love most about where you currently live? That I don't have to stay here forever if I don't want to.

What style is your current home decorated in? There is no style. We buy furniture because we like it. I pick paint colours because I like them. There is no theme, there is nothing on the walls (I really have to work on that). It's pretty minimal really.

If you were a time traveler what era would you live in? I don't know. I'd probably end up being peasant class in the past - and those people worked frickin hard! I might want to check out what the future holds!

What is your favorite color? blue

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? I like my little plaid dress from Old Navy. I also like my red t-shirt with some sort of design on the front. Don't ask what it is.

What were you doing ten years ago? July 1999. I was still living at home with my mom. I was working at Memory Lane Cafe and JJs Restaurant. I was on the volunteer fire department.

What are you going to do after this? I'm going to shower. I just walked 6.4 miles.

What are your favorite films? Ever After, The Princess Bride, Bridget Jones Diary, GI Jane, Star Trek, there are lots. I used to really love Interview With the Vampire. It's got lots going for it. Namely, Vampires and Brad Pitt.

What are your favorite books? I love many many many books. It would be unfair to pick a favorite. I do own The Princess Bride, and it is fantastic!

Do you collect anything? Hell no.

What makes you follow a blog? I read the blogs my friends write because I love catching glimpses of their lives, especially if I don't see them often. As far as the blogs of "strangers" - I blog hop a lot. I'll click on the names of people who have commented and see what their blogs are like. If I don't find the top post or two immediately interesting then I don't read any further. If it IS interesting I add it to my reader! If you only blog twice a year I'll likely delete you.

What was the most enjoyable thing you did today? Mmmm rice crispie cake.

What makes you comment on a blog? Sometimes I comment because something in a post speaks personally to me, sometimes it's because I just want to say "hello" to a friend, sometimes I'll comment because I haven't commented for a while and I want to make sure people know I'm still following. I go through spells. I read all the posts of the blogs I follow, but sometimes I just don't feel like commenting. No offense. It's not you - it's me. :)

What is your favorite thing to do when you have free time? Read, compute, watch movies. I really like renting movies and moving the couch in front of the tv so I can pretend I'm actually at a theater. I actually like this more than actually going to movies. At the "real" theater they don't pause it when you have to pee or make more snacks.

What is a talent you wished you had? I wish I could write. I mean really really write - not like "we all have blogs so now we're writers" write, but really really write. In my fantasies I'm a novelist and I lounge around my windowed home in the country in comfy sexy clothes with my chai tea and my laptop and type out novels that I'll love and others will love (or hate, but only because they don't share my view, not because the writing is crap).

Who is your favorite actor? Hmmm. So many good ones! The last one I saw (while watching Bridget Jones) was Hugh Grant. You can't go wrong with Hugh.

Other than Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, etc. what are your most frequently visited websites? Yahoo Mail, PortageOnline.

What was your favorite subject in school? English. I didn't mind band either, but only because we could fool around.

As a child/teen how did you envision your adult life? House, husband, kids, dogs, horses.

How much time do you spend on your average blog post? Not much. I type them out, check the spelling and post them. Not much for editing.

If you could would you want to control the weather? Absolutely!

Tiffany's Question: If you could have any job/career you wanted, and money wasn't a factor, what would it be?: I'm sticking with novelist. I already said that - I just wanted to see what your answers were!

I'm tagging: everyone who is reading this. Leave a comment letting me know if you're doing this so I can check it out!

Comments

Sonya said…
Did it. And it's 2am. I'm going to bed!
Q&L said…
ok, get posting about that camping trip, I'm sure there's a few stories in there :)
Sonya said…
Are you on a blogging strike? I "miss you". Ha ha.
Tiffany said…
I know, I know. I've been a bad blogger lately!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense