new job

Steven has almost completed an entire week of his new job.

For those who don't remember (because I think I mentioned it earlier) Steven is apprenticing at a local plumbing outfit.

Being the new guy he'll probably do a lot of the grunt work this summer - he's already had to haul some major equipment as well as tool boxes and other supplies, up and down many flights of stairs. He's been jack hammering and drilling through cement.

He likes it. Not only is he hauling stuff and sweating like crazy, he's learning new things every day. It's neat that he comes home and is positive about what he did all day. I also think it's cool that if we ever renovate a bathroom or kitchen he can be my guy!

Is it bad that I'm secretly excited (I guess it's not so secret anymore) about him hauling and shoveling and drilling and jack hammering his way to being extra buff?

********************************

On another note - I added to the last post to give the answer (and a bit of friendly scolding) to the "inevitable" occurrence in my home the other day. Go back and see if you were right!

Comments

Candice said…
And! In addition to being more buff, he's going to be extra handy.
And! If you're anything like me, usefulness ranks right up there among the top attractive traits.
Candice said…
Oh yeah....

And congrats again to your hubby on his new employment and career path!
Heather said…
Candace is right. Being handy is very sexy! I know when Sheldon starts throwing his muscle around, look out!! Top 10 attractive traits for sure! Also, how long before he can plumb in a new bathroom all by himself? Can I pencil him in for the fall? ;)
Tiffany said…
I know! I love it when men know how to do stuff.

Not sure when he can plumb in a bathroom by himself.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon