thinking of returning it - again

I bought a new scale yesterday. I don't know what bothered me more - that the new scale said I was fatter than the old scale did, or that the new scale gave a different weight every time I stepped on it. I don't mean each day, I mean four seconds after I last stepped on it.

I returned it today, and picked up another scale. I think I may have to return this one too. I'm pretty sure that my actual weight is somewhere around 108 pounds, and this scale is way off. WAY off.

I shall continue to wallow in my rice krispie cake and hot chocolate while I ponder what to do about this.

Comments

Q&L said…
ok, this post deserves a comment...lies, its all lies!! stop wallowing, you're beautiful!
Tiffany said…
OH sure, oh sure. I'm pretty sure I heard the new scale actually laugh out loud this morning. Yep. Glad it wasn't one of those talking scales or it would have said something like "only one person at a time please." Scales are a little mean that way.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense