is nobody gonna comment on my ticker? jeeze louise...

Um, I've been checking for comments, and there are none.
Has nobody noticed my absolutely fabulous ticker? It dropped 4 points!! FOUR!!
I have to say, I was pretty pumped this morning. I'm hoping I don't plateau for a while again. That saddens me.

Speaking of plateau - Christmas is coming. I have six gatherings in four days. I think I may hide the scale over the holidays again, try to slip in a couple of work-outs, and eat a little bit of everything in moderation.

After all, it's Christmas. And my blessed blessed Grandma Q is making her absolutely, spectacular, to-die-for perogies. The moderation thing may be ignored in the face of perogies. I intend to indulge on many of them. Let's not forget to drown them in strawberries, and then coat the entire mess in the very decadent, very over-the-top, very delicious-in-every-way cream gravy.

It's like dessert. Only it's not. Dessert comes after...

Comments

Heather said…
Good for you on your "ticker". I've been working 6 days a week for the past 4 weeks. Not alot of time left in the day for blogging. Good for you, though for keeping on track!!
Tiffany said…
Thanks Heather!

Six days a week is a lot. I guess I'll forgive you for not blogging everyday!

I knew SOMEONE would appreciate my blatant demand for comments!
Q&L said…
Very good, very good. I don't think I sabotaged your regiment either...you only had one piece of dessert and the good thing is, it was made with light cream cheese!
Tiffany said…
Lyla, your dessert was delicious and I'd have eaten it even if it was WAY caloric! Totally worth it. Mmmm, hungry for it just thinking about it...

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense