hardly any time to breathe...

...so I don't feel too badly about not having posted a LOT this Christmas!

Christmas was hectic this year. We squished 7 events into 4 days. I had full intentions of coming home each night and posting a few pictures, but after running around like crazy all day and then coming home and trying to get three little guys off to bed (way past bedtime) I was more than happy to just go to bed myself.

If you would like to see a few of the pictures I took this holiday season, check out my facebook link. You don't have to be a member to see that page. I had intended to take a lot of pictures too, and I didn't. I even had picture ideas in my head as I made my way through the gatherings, but I kind of slacked off on it.

Some holiday highlights?
  • Steven gave me piano lessons as a Christmas gift. Three months of Wednesday night lessons to be exact. I'm looking forward to it.
  • Mitchell's first Christmas. I know I should have taken a ton of pictures of him, but I didn't. There are a few.
  • Seeing my kids brimming with excitement at all the people, food and presents everywhere.
  • Taking the kids swimming. They loved it. Jordan can even go down the waterslide by herself.
There is more, but I'm pooped and I'm going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense