to cut or not to cut

I'm torn.

Tennyson has prettier hair than me. I'm not kidding when I say "pretty." People have complimented me on how cute my little girls are. Last night we are at a house party for a relative. There were tons of people there and I had to correct a few people who thought Tennyson was a girl.

I'm not necessarily offended by the mistake, I think it's kind of funny. My mom and I laugh with affection at his girlie curls. I've been pretty sure I was going to just leave his hair for a while.

Lately I've been tempted to get his girlie curls cut off. Not because I don't like them, but his hair is getting pretty long. When his bangs (yes, he totally has bangs) lay forward they're actually past his eyebrows. It won't be long and they'll be hanging in his eyes. My only regret is that I'm pretty sure that his hair isn't going to come back curly. It's growing in very straight everywhere else, it's just the hair at the bottom of the back of his head that still has curls. It's very cute.

Opinions anyone? Cut? Or leave his floppy mop just a little longer?
Comment and/or vote in my newest and liveliest poll ever!

Comments

Ange said…
If you're super torn about it, you could always just give him a little trim. If you decide to give him an all out big-boy haircut, you always have pictures to look back on. He's your little boy no matter what his hair looks like. And he'll still be a cutie! I know, it's a hard decision, at least for us mothers!
Tiffany said…
I'd definitely keep the hair in a keepsake envelope. My mom actually asked once if when I do cut it whether she could keep a curl. I thought it was hilarious, and of course I said yes!
Anonymous said…
I'll be over tommorow with my sissors....

Heather
Tiffany said…
Tennyson and I will be holed up in the panic room tomorrow...

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense