a little of this, a little of that

Okay, I seem to be under some fire and scrutiny. I seriously plan on blogging again. Someday. Maybe tonight! There have been some things come and go and I've kind of missed them. Steven's grandparents were here the other night and I wanted to take a picture of them with the kids, but I forgot. The other day I was going to bring Chili over to Jan's restaurant and take a picture of the group there and post about it, but they came here instead because the restaurant is still kind of a mess [for those who don't know, it's not a "dirty restaurant" it's a restaurant under construction. she's opening anew, and redoing everything inside first. more on that later.], Jan and I got our brows waxed and it was a very eventful and entertaining time, but I have to make sure she doesn't mind if I stick that on here, etc. Wouldn't want to embarrass anybody! Well, maybe just a little.

What else?

Steven's cousin Estelle had her baby yesterday. After three girls, they got their boy! Seth Warren Caillier. It gives me pause to think that maybe, just maybe Ange will have a girl this time. I was kind of thinking she was just having boys. Not that it matters Ange! We will love your baby no matter what, and we know you don't care what it is!

Going to take the kids trick or treating tonight. Grandpa and Grandma Doris are coming in too to see the kids in their costumes and help with handing out candy, taking the kids out, or just keep us entertained! I'll seriously have to take a picture of their costumes.

Speaking of which, Jordan has a dragon costume. This is her 3rd Halloween with this costume and she's bound and determined to wear it. We also have a kangaroo costume. It's a lot bigger than the dragon costume, and we'd like her to wear that one so Tennyson can be a dragon this year. Otherwise he has no costume. She is a little angry.

Wanna know what else makes Jordan angry? Yesterday I picked Jamin and Jordan up from nursery school. Somehow we got talking about birthdays or age or something, and I said that Jamin was going to be four soon. Jordan wants to be four too. I told her that she wouldn't be four until after winter and that Jamin was older than her - he would be four first. I'm just driving along and I happen to look in the rearview mirror. Jordan was sitting there with her arms crossed, her eyebrows furrowed, and with the angriest face ever. When asked if she was pouting she said: NO. I'M MAD. "Why are you mad?" "Because I want to be four first." Not much I can do about that one. It was funny.

Okay masses, let that hold you over for a little while!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Comments

Sonya said…
I REALLY want to see your kidlette's in their costumes - I will post one of Dillon too!
Candice said…
Thanks for the entertainment Tiffany!
Ange said…
Jordan is so funny! I had to laugh too when I dropped them off at school! She told Jamin that her mommy said that he had to call his mommy, mommy. Made me laugh. For those of you who don't know, Jamin calls me mom, not mommy.
Q&L said…
those two are hilarious, great entertainment!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon