it's done

I was the biggest fan of Tennyson's curls. I loved them really. When he ran they actually bounced, when his hair was wet it went down onto his back. His hair was longer than Jordan's! But lately, it was almost getting too fluffy, long, and well, pretty. This is the "new" Tennyson:

See, he even has an actual neck now!

Yet, even as we are making the one son into a boy, this happens:

It's not my fault! Wal-Mart doesn't have something of this quality in blue!

I just know that Auntie Jan is shaking her head at this right now.

And apparently, I cannot get away with taking a picture of one of the kids on the stairs without snapping one of the other. I think she was a little offended. So . . . heeerrree's Jordan!

Comments

Candice said…
WOW! Tennyson looks so much older!
Sonya said…
Is that the same kid? He's still pretty darn cute!
Q&L said…
Cute, each and every one...it's only one winter he'll need to be in a pink blanket. Although it is REALLY pink...lol. Even I think it's a lot of pink :)
Tiffany said…
yeah, it's pretty pink, but it's not like it's a snowsuit. It's like a sleeping bag that attaches to the carseat. He won't actually "wear" it out of that seat. Besides, they only fit in those seats until about 6 months anyway, and he's already 2.5!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon