wordless wednesday


Comments

Anonymous said…
So cute!!!!!!!
Q&L said…
lol...poor Jordan, I'm sure that will be used against her someday.
Tiffany said…
Isn't it cute? She always wants a "shampoo horn" as she calls it, so Daddy makes her one. Usually she wants her pic taken, but not that day!
Candice said…
I forgot about WW! Oh well, maybe I'll catch it next week.
Candice said…
BTW, how's that tentdress coming along?
Tiffany said…
Um, don't want to talk about it.

Actually, I'm going to visit one of Angela's relatives for some guidance!
Tiffany said…
It's funny, when I look at this post I think "gee, it must look like I have the grumpiest children ever!"

I had best blog something new soon so I can have something else at the top of this page.
Tiffany said…
For anybody who's actually still waiting for me to post something, fear not, there will be more on here tonight. I have to work today in high school. The kids are pretty good so I have an opportunity to jot ideas down.

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense