topic? what topic?

The school year is officially finished! I now have 14 months to enjoy with my children before working again. With any luck after the next 14 months I'll be able to secure a full-time teaching job. Guess we'll see! I can't believe that at that time I'll have 3 kids aged 4, 2 and 1. Crazy how life changes! I sure wouldn't change it back, even after the events in the last blog post!

Happy to report however, that Tennyson woke up with a smile on his face today. He's broken free of the inoculation-induced dementia.

Good grief am I bored. It's ridiculous. I've tried phoning people who I generally talk to, but that's not working out tonight. You know how it is when everyone except you has plans, stuff to do, husbands to cuddle. Sigh. You can probably tell that I really have nothing to blog about. So what have I done this evening?
  • vacuumed
  • organized the internet bookmarks
  • checked facebook
  • hit "refresh" on facebook numerous times. nothing new happening
  • tried phoning people
  • rued the day that heartburn started
  • brushed my teeth early
Honestly, there is nothing interesting going on here. I was going to sort and purge the computer room, but that hasn't happened. I tried to watch TV but there is NOTHING on except Family Guy, and I'm honestly embarrassed for myself when I watch that show. It's so nasty.

Almost 10 o'clock, so I guess I'll go to bed! Woohoo!

Comments

Candice said…
Is the computer room going to be the baby's room?
Tiffany said…
No, the computer room is just really messy and needs a going through. Jordan and Tennyson will share a room and the baby will get Jordan's old room. Imagine how well this will work!
Candice said…
Alright, I blogged twice today...and I have a third one in the wait...I'm holding out until you write something!
Candice said…
I keep tricking myself thinking "cool, now there's 4 comments!" and click on it, then I realize that it was me who added the last one. I'm sure I'll see the 5th later tonight and fall for it again.
Tiffany said…
I'm working on it! It sucks because my camera is dead and "someone" stole the battery charger and new batteries out of the wall and I can't find it . . . wait . . . Steven just found it down the vent. It's been days since I've taken a picture! This rocks.

I often think - wow, 14 comments! Only to look and realize 12 of them are mine. sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense