oh how the mind starves . . .

There are some serious discrepancies in this blogging thing. For instance, I blog somewhat regularly. On the other hand, Lyla is a big slacker. BIG!! And Sonya has this whole "my computer broke down" excuse. Ha. Excuses. I'm having withdrawal. It's bad enough that I am so delighted to come on here everyday and blog, never mind having nobody's blog to read! You know what I do? I read the blogs of total strangers because my friends don't feel the need to provide me with intellectual sustenance.

Guilt trip enough for you? I hope so!

Seriously though, love you guys and keep them coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon