necessary deception

Jordan is picking her nose. Again. As with any good conversation, this one occurs in the van.

tiffany: Jordan, stop picking your nose.
jordan: But I like to.
tiffany: Do you know what happens when you pick your nose? It falls off. If you keep picking your nose like that it'll fall right off.
jordan: (showing obvious concern, while removing her finger) Then it won't be on me anymore?
tiffany: nope.
jordan: Then I won't have a nose?
tiffany: Nope. It'll fall right off and you won't have a nose anymore.

You wouldn't believe how well this has worked. Today she asked if I would pick her nose for her. I guess she figures that Mommy has some sort of magic touch and her nose won't fall off if I do it. What a perfect opportunity to get out a kleenex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense