maybe i'll just eat cookies

This morning I took the kids and went to church. It was raining on the way home, so there went the idea of playing outside all afternoon. What to do? The answer was obvious! Bake cookies.

Okay, those of you who really know me know that it really isn't the obvious answer. I never bake. But by 1 o'clock I had fed the kids, put Tennyson down for a nap and had some cookies in the oven. Dishes done, supper prepared, mom talked to.

The problem is, I now have no idea what I want to do! I'm so bored. The weekends when Steven works are boring, especially when it rains. Jordan and I just had a snack of hot chocolate and cookies. It's only 2:39, and I think my cookie count is up to 5 already. I really need to stop eating them. However, if I can't find anything else to do I may just have to eat more cookies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmmmm.... Cookies....
I'm making cupcakes right now. But they're for tomorrow so I can't eat any. But cookies would be good, with a big glass of milk!
What kind of cookies are they? Not that it would really matter! Yummy!
Candice said…
BTW, what does Steven do (for work)?
Q&L said…
super Mom, how did you do all that b4 1:00?? crazy...
Tiffany said…
Ange - they are oatmeal/chocolate chip/pecan cookies. The ones we always make. And don't worry, I'll manage to help you eat some cupcakes tonight! Then again, maybe not. Weighed in this morning, past where I wanted to be at this point!

Candice - he works at an Oat milling plant. So he gets to work shifts, weekends, etc.

Lyla - don't be too impressed, I never did get to the bathrooms yesterday!
Candice said…
Do you mean cleaning the bathrooms??? I hope not, pregnant ladies shouldn't be around ammonia products (highly linked to deafness in fetuses). You realize that would also get you out of cleaning out the cat litter box (if you have cats, that is).
Tiffany said…
Yeah I meant cleaning bathrooms. I just use comet. Works pretty good!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

today's to-do's