i'm having a baby

Yes, you read right! Steven and I are excitedly expecting our 3rd baby! The little bundle should be arriving sometime around August 28th. That puts me at 3 months now, only 6 to go! We'd have waited longer yet to tell (i don't tend to show super early) but some stuff has come up that's made it somewhat necessary to tell this news early.

The reactions of people are kind of neat. This baby and Tennyson will be 16 months apart. Some people don't care, and they're just so excited about yet another baby in the family. Other people think we're kind of nuts, although most are polite enough not to go on about it.

I'm happy. This is the first baby that I'll get to spend a year off with. I went back to University when Jordan was three months old, and it was a pretty demanding program. After I had Tennyson we had to finish painting and fixing up our house so we could sell it, and I went back to work in September when he was only 4 months old. You can imagine how happy I am that I can stay home this time! I love my babies.

Comments

Candice said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
Tiffany said…
Thanks! Pretty psyched about it myself!
Candice said…
I've never had a friend have a baby before! Do you think of names already at this stage of the game? Or do you wait to see "what it looks like"?
Tiffany said…
I think of names from the get go! That's the fun part. Not that we have any cemented or anything yet. I always think too, that when people wait to have the baby and it doesn't "look like" the name, that it's probably because they weren't really sold on the name in the first place.
Q&L said…
She doesn't need to think of names, she's already set on LYLA...we've had this conversation before. I've heard Ann is a good middle name too...
Q&L said…
my bad...actually Quinn's bad...he should've waited!! lol
Tiffany said…
He should've waited for what? I don't get it. You're not pregnant are you? lol.

Popular posts from this blog

today's to-do's

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense