New Years Resolutions

I have been hesitating to actually post my resolutions, partly because I am the laziest blogger in the whole wide world, and partly because the resolutions I've come up with are the sort that one thinks she could do in a perfect world.

Anyway, whatever. Here they are:
  1. Run 100 miles each month, all year. For a grand total of 1200 miles run. 
  2. Unplug on Fridays. No computer, no TV (shows, nintendo, etc.) for anyone. The kids are thrilled. I decided to start it after today. You can't yank nintendo on the last day of Christmas holidays, after all. 

That's it.

So far I have not ran at all this year, and we watched movies and played nintendo all day today. But as I said, the first Friday is a gimme. This bodes exceptionally well for the rest of the year!

Happy New Years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

some random sunday stuff

gymnastics

camping stories from me to my kids