So, is it just me, or is my blog totally ugly right now?

That's better. Or is it?

Comments

Q&L said…
uummm, might wanna call in a designer ;) kinda looks like wallpaper that we scraped off ur winnipeg house. Don't come beat me up, i'm just being honest. lol
Q&L said…
i just about took a squirt bottle and scraper to my monitor. i'm glad i live pretty far away at this moment, pretty sure i'd be in t-r-o-u-b-l-e...for now i'll let the elliptical take a round out of me.
Tiffany said…
Hey! This is what I changed it TO! lol I actually thought this was kind of cute. >:(
Q&L said…
awwww, so me saying it looks like wallpaper, does it now look like wallpaper to you?? ok, ok, i'll stop being so harsh about your wall. bad lyla :)
Tiffany said…
Oh no, it totally looks like wallpaper! But I think it looks like the wallpaper in a house where the mom stays home and bakes pies for her family. Like me. :P
It's homey!
Q&L said…
can you bake me a pie? Peach pie? are those peaches on your wall? yum!!
Tiffany said…
Yep. I'll bake you a peach pie next time you come over.

But I think those are lemons - and no, not making lemon meringue!
Ange said…
Why not lemon meringue? It's easy!

Cute blog, I like the lemons!

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

today's to-do's

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense