no phone, yet again

I tried to make a phone call this morning only to find the phone lines were dead. Fantastic. This happens every once in a while, and usually I sit on hold on my cell phone using up my minutes while someone on the other end resets my home phone system and eventually gets me up and running again.

I am a phone person. I need a phone.

This morning Steven has the cell phone in Winnipeg. I figured I'd just send shaw an email. I had it all planned out - it was going to be snide, snooty and seriously grumpy. I was going to show them. I was going to threaten to switch to MTS if they couldn't figure out why this kept happening and make it stop.

Just as I was cracking my knuckles and sitting down to the computer in anticipation of the cutting letter I was about to fire off, I figured that I better just double check stuff here on my end.

Good thing. Goofy kids, unplugging incoming lines in the basement.

Believe it or not, behind those cherubic faces are some real little stinkers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

the manitoba marathon