my book

Okay, I'm going to write the novel. Not "a" novel, but "the" novel. It's pretty dumb, hopefully a little funny. It doesn't matter. The whole point is to get to 50,000 words before the end of November. The quality of the story is really a non-issue. Editing is not permitted. If you'd like to check it out, go here.

I'm not going to worry about chapters, but I think I will post when I hit around 2000 words, just to keep it manageable!

I just copied over the first chunk. All my formatting (you know, indents, spacing) disappeared. I'm going to just leave it. If I reformat everything as I move it over here I'll never get it done. My apologies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dinnertime/breakfast time woes

two things: one to do with running, the other with my fastly-deteriorating fashion sense

MIA